Friday, April 20, 2018

Book Series I Have Finished

I read a lot of series and I have a real big problem about not ever finishing a series.  But these are the series I have finished.  

Sweet Series


I absolutely loved this series!!  This was one of the first series I started and finished!  I am been thinking about rereading this series!  

Luxe Series

This series was good while I was reading it, but I don't see myself ever reading it again.  

The Darkest Minds Triology

I loved this series and I'm dying for the movie to come out in August!!  I'm kind of itching to reread this series as well!! 

Lux Series

Another series I loved!  

Uninvited Duology

I really enjoyed this duology.  

DIMILY Trilogy

I devoured this trilogy, I freaking loved it!!  

Have you read any of these series?  Did you love or hate them?  Let me know in the comments!











Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.