Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April TBR


I honestly don't know why I make TBR's, because I never stick to them.  I am such a mood reader, but why not lets do another TBR.  I am participating in a readathon called the AprilAThon which takes place April 2-8. 

Here is what I hope to get to:


The Belles (The Belles #1) by Dhonielle Clayton | This cover is gorgeous!!  I really excited to read this book and the premise sounds soo interesting!  This book is about a girl who is a Belle in Orleans where people are born gray and her talents can make people beautiful.

Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt | I read the first book last month and I'm dying to continue in the series.  I won't say what the book is about since it is the second book in the series.  

The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy | Hannah has to tutor the cocky captain of the hockey team and she has a crush on him. I've never read a hockey romance so I'm really excited to get to that.


Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella | Slyvie and Dan have been married for 10 years and they find out they will have 68 more years together and panics sets in.  They come up with a plan to freshen up their relationship by creating little surprises for each other.

To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo | This is a retelling of the Little Mermaid, must I say more!  Super excited to get to this!!

The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw | This book is pitched Hocus Pocus meets Practical Magic.  OMG, yes I love books about witches!!

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!!  




Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.