Friday, March 2, 2018

March TBR

I have a few books I really want to get to.  I have found a couple romance blogs and I have been reading more romance books.  So right now, I am definitely on a romance kick!  I don't think I will be participating in any readathons this month.  I didn't see any that I was interested in.

Here is what I hope to get to:


The Belles (The Belles #1) - Dhonielle Clayton | This cover is gorgeous!!  I really excited to read this book and the premise sounds soo interesting!  This book is about a girl who is a Belle in Orleans where people are born gray and her talents can make people beautiful.

Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia | This book is about a girl who uncovers her boyfriend’s dark secret and when she confronts him, she finds herself falling down a flight of stairs. 

Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry | This book is about a guy who was convicted of crime that he did not commit and he joins the governor's second chance program and he falls for the governor's daughter.


Paper Princess (The Royals #1) by Erin Watt | A girl who lived in poverty is put into a posh mansion with five brothers who all hate her.

It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover | I have heard this book is a tearjerker.  This book is about a woman who hasn't always had it easy moves away from her small town to a big city.  There she starts her own business and falls for a neurosurgeon.  

Come Back to Me (Come Back to Me #1) by Mila Gray | A marine is home on leave and he finds himself drawn to his best friend's sister.  

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!!  


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.