Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Bookish Goals

I have a few bookish goals I really want to accomplish in 2018.  

1.  Read 100 books.  I really want to read 100 in 2018, I read 90 in 2017 and I really think I can read 10 more books.

2.  Read 50 books off my shelves.  I have tons of unread books on my shelves and I really want to read them.  I have some amazing books that I just keeping putting off because I know they will always be on my shelves.

3.  Finish 3 series.  I want to finish The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, Blood of Eden trilogy by Julie Kagawa and The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.

4.  Read 30 new 2018 releases.  I have made a lengthy list of new releases I want to read.

5.  Read 5 short story collections.  I want to read some short story collections, I tend to never pick any up.  I have a few I really want to read.

6.  Participate in 1 read-a-thon each month.  I love doing read-a-thons and they push me to read more books, so I really want to do at least one per month.

7.  Post at least 10 blog posts a month.  I think this one will be my trickiest.  I get really overwhelmed when I set up a schedule for posting, but I really want to try and accomplish this goal.

What are your 2018 bookish goals?  Let me know in the comments!




Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.