Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Reading Habits Tag





1.  Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

I like to read on my couch and I have to have a blanket wrapped about me. 

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

I almost always use a bookmark, but if I can't find a bookmark or if I don't have any bookmarks available I will use a random piece of paper.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?

If I stop reading I have to end at the end of a chapter. 

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

No, its too distracting.  I try to snack, but takes me forever to read a page. 

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?

I prefer it to be quit, but I can read with background noise.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

I prefer one book, but sometimes I get bored with one book and need to read something else and then I will continue with that other book.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

I prefer to read at home, but I can read anywhere.  I usually take my book with me wherever I go just in case there is a moment to read.

8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?

Definitely silently in my head!

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?

Never, I don't want to be spoiled!

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

I like to keeping it like new.  Although I do like a wore looking book, as well.

11. Do you write in your books?

Nope!!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.