Friday, November 3, 2017

November TBR


Check out what I plan to read in November!!





I am almost finished with The Shining and Haven, so I know I can finish them.  I am about a quarter of the way through A Head Full of Ghosts, it is pretty slow paced right now, so hopefully it starts to pick up.  I have three ARC's to read this month; Six Little Secrets, Addicted and Saving It.  And the books I really want to get to are Forbidden, Letters to the Lost, The Break Down and Final Girls.  I am also going to participate in #Borrowathon, which is November 5-12 and I will put my TBR up for that in the next couple of days.

What do you plan on reading in November!  Have you read or heard of any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!! 

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.