Thursday, October 12, 2017

Spook-a-thon TBR

Check out what I plan to read!!



Spook-a-thon will take place October 16-22.

The challenges are:
1)  Read a thriller - I will be reading either Final Girls or One of Us is Lying not sure yet, maybe both.
2)  Spooky word in the title - I will be reading The Graveyard Book for this one.
3)  Childhood fear - I will be reading Welcome to the Dark House for this one, because I use to be afraid of the dark when I was younger.
4)  Orange on the cover - I will be reading A Head Full of Ghosts for this one.
5)  Spooky setting - I will be reading Asylum, because this book is set in a psychiatric ward.

I'm really excited to read some spooky books and I hope to get to all of these.  Are you participating in this read-a-thon and if so, what are you reading?  Let me know in the comments. 


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.