Friday, September 1, 2017

August Wrap-Up

Check out what I read in August!!

TBR Check - In


Well I read 2 of the 7 books on my TBR, not good but I am half way done with The Woman in Cabin 10 and I know I can finish it in September.  I tried reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and I just couldn't get into it, so I'm gonna try again later I must not of been in the mood to read that book.  As for the other three, I don't know why I didn't pick them up.  

Book Stats

Books Read:  10
Pages Read:  3,235

9 Physical Books
1 E-book

1 ARC

8 Female Authors
2 Male Authors

4 Young Adult
4 Adult
1 New Adult
1 Middle Grade

3 Contemporary 
2 Thriller
2 Graphic Novel

1 Fantasy
1 Distopia 
1 Magical Realism

Star Breakdown













Books I Read

I had another great reading month!!  Lots of 4 and 5 star reads!!  I DNF'ed The Summer that Melted Everything, it was horrible!!  I read 2 books that were over 500 pages, so that's pretty impressive for me.  I get really intimated when the books are really large, but I'm glad I read one of them, because it was my favorite book of the month!  I also participated in a 10 day Read-a-thon, where I did complete 3 books, so that definitely helped!  

My favorite book of the month was A Court of Mist and Fury!  Aww, most I say more!  If you haven't read A Court of Thorns and Roses series yet, GO DO IT!!! 

Reviews

The Summer that Melted Everything - Tiffany McDaniel
Chemisty - Weike Wang
Blankets - Craig Thompson
Did I Mention I Miss You? (DIMILY #3) - Estelle Maskame
Behind Closed Doors - B.A. Paris
One Was Lost - Natalie D. Richards
Little & Lion - Brandy Colbert
Body Parts  - Jessica Kapp
The Stonekeeper (Amulet #1) - Kazu Kibuishi
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) - Sarah J. Maas

Let me know in the comments what you read in August!


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.