Monday, August 7, 2017

July Wrap-Up

Check out what I read in July!

Book Stats

Books Read:  10
Pages Read:  3,105

10 Physical Books

7 Female Authors
2 Male Authors
1 Male & Female Author

6 Young Adult
2 Middle Grade
2 Adult

5 Contemporary
3 Fantasy
1 Non-Fiction
1 Historical Fiction

Star Rating Breakdown

Books I Read


Wow, I had a great month of reading!!  I don't think I have ever read that many books in one month.  I also read some really great books this month, as well.  I think participating in Booktube-A-Thon really helped, I'm going to try and participate in a read-a-thon each month.  Do you guys have any suggestions for any upcoming read-a-thons?  Let me know in the comments!

My favorite book of the month is A Court of Thorns and Roses!  Loved it!!  I also loved The Magnolia Story, I loved reading about their story!!  

Reviews

The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events #3) - Lemony Snicket
The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events #4) - Lemony Snicket
Midnight at the Electric - Jodi Lynn Anderson
The Most Dangerous Place on Earth - Lindsey Lee Johnson
If You Only Knew - Kristan Higgins
When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon
Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson
The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas
The Magnolia Story - Chip and Joanna Gains
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) - Sarah J. Maas

Let me know in the comments what you guys read in July!!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.