Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Booktube-A-Thon Wrap-Up


I had so much fun participating in my first read-a-thon.  I can't wait to do another one!!!  I think I did really good, I ended up finishing 4 books in one week!!  Holy crap I don't thing I have ever read that many books in one week.  Now I'm like I can totally read 4 books in one week, every week from now on.  HAHA we shall see!!  Although, I didn't complete all the reading challenges I think I did really good.  I also completed one Instagram challenge!!  Let's check in with my TBR first!


I read a total of 4 books and completed 4 reading challenges.  I read a total of 1,230 pages!!  That's awesome.  I'll also show you what I posted on my Instagram for one of the challenges.  


Overall, great read-a-thon and I can't wait to participate in another.  Let me know in the comments if you participated and what you read!!  


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.