Friday, February 3, 2017

January Wrap Up

Check out what I read in January!!


I can't believe January is already over!  The month flew by!!  I ended up reading 11 books, which is really good for me.  I read 4 ARC's, 5 graphic novels/manga and 2 books of my choosing.  I had one 5 star read, five 4 star reads, three 3 star reads and two 2 star reads.  Overall, I had a decent reading month.  I was reading alot in the beginning of the month and then the last week I was feeling a little slumpy.  So hopefully I can get back into it for Febrauary.

Books I Read

  

Reviews


Alex + Ada, Vol. 3  by Jonathan Luna & Sarah Vaughn 
A Silent Voice, Vol 1 by Yoshitoki Oima
Anya's Ghost  by Vera Brosgol
Lost Girls by Merrie Destefano 
A Silent Voice, Vol. 2 by Yoshitoki Oima
Some Kind of Magic by Mary Ann Marlowe
Worth Fighting For by Charity West


Others















Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.