Friday, February 3, 2017

A Silent Voice, Vol. 2 by Yoshitoki Oima

A Silent Voice, Vol. 2
Yoshitoki Oima
Published July 28th 2015 by Kodansha Comics
Genres:  Manga, Young Adult, Romance, Realistic Fiction, Contemporary

Summary:

It’s been five years since Shoya Ishida bullied Shoko Nishimiya so badly she left their elementary school, because of one simple difference between them: Shoya can hear, and Shoko can’t. In the intervening time, Shoya’s life has changed completely. Shunned by his friends, Shoya’s longed for the chance to make up for his cruelty. When it finally comes, will he find the voice to tell Shoko he’s changed? And will Shoko listen?

Add to Goodreads



My Thoughts

I really enjoyed this volume, this manga series is soo good!!  I love how realistic the situation is and I love how Shoya is finally coming to realization that he really needs to make up lost time to Shoko for how he bullied her.  Shoya has grown up and Ithink he kinda likes Shoko, only time will tell. 

I love Shoko, she is such a sweet and kind girl.  I love how she is giving Shoya a second chance.  I mean if that was me, and I was bullied for a disability I don't think I would be so forgiving.  But that is her character, so forgiving.  Love her!!

I can't want to get into the next volume!!!!!

Rating


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.