Sunday, August 21, 2016

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

Series:  Uninvited #1

Publication Date:  January 28, 2014 by Harper Teen

Summary:  When Davy Hamilton's tests come back positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome (HTS)-aka the kill gene-she loses everything. Her boyfriend ditches her, her parents are scared of her, and she can forget about her bright future at Juilliard. Davy doesn't feel any different, but genes don't lie. One day she will kill someone.

Only Sean, a fellow HTS carrier, can relate to her new life. Davy wants to trust him; maybe he's not as dangerous as he seems. Or maybe Davy is just as deadly.



My Thoughts

Davy’s world was turned upside down when she founds out she has the kill gene and has to adapt to her new life style.  Davy loses all her friends and boyfriend because they are afraid of Davy and the kill gene.

Then Davy meets Sean in her new high school she has to go to for kill gene carriers.  Sean is very mysterious.  Davy and Sean then get placed in a special facility for kill gene carriers.  I found that very interesting on how they had to deal with having the kill gene.  I did not think it was fair for them to be put in the situations that they were in.  

I was rooting for Davy the whole time and I really enjoyed her character.  I absolutely loved this book. I seriously could not put it down.  I found the concept of the kill gene very interesting.  I also like how realistic this book could be.  So all in all, I highly recommend this book!!

Rating




Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.